The Aftercare Company – 3 in 1 Tattoo Aftercare®
Tattoo Aftercare® from The Aftercare Company is the first triple-action aftercare designed to soften, moisturise, and maintain the quality of tattoos in the long term. This start-to-finish care will enhance and preserve the vivacity and brightness of tattoo ink, protecting the boldness of black and the vibrancy of colours. When used on healed tattoos, it will vitalise and rejuvenate the skin and help revive the brightness of older tattoos. Winner of the first-ever Gold Award from Cruelty Free International (formerly BUAV), Tattoo Aftercare® uses 100% natural ingredients and is free of paraben, preservatives, petroleum, alcohol, and food-grade colourants. Its formula is based on a unique blend of Lavender, Tea tree and Niaouli, is rich in vitamins A, D and E, and has been specially-designed to reduce scabbing and itchiness, moisturise and soothe the skin, and speed-up the healing process while maintaining colour vibrancy.
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in vitamins A, D, and E and in essential fatty acids. Light texture, easily absorbed by the skin.
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin): Ultimate natural skin soother, great source of Vitamin E.
- Calendula: Moisturising, nourishing and protecting properties for the skin.
- Beeswax: Natural skin moisturiser and softener, forms a breathable barrier which allows the skin to retain essential moisture.
- Added Vitamin E: Softens, moisturises and hydrates the skin, slows down the oxidation process.
- Lavender: Effective moisturiser and skin softener, also has healing and soothing properties.
- Tea Tree: Great anti-oxidant, controls free radicals and boosts the production of collagen.
- Niaouli: Creates a synergy of essential oils that benefit the skin when combined with Lavender and Tea Tree.
- No chemical or paraben preservatives: it is self-preserved thanks to its natural ingredients (shelf life of 18 months)
Application: Gently massage a small amount into the skin and protect with a light film. Reapply 2 to 4 times a day, or as necessary. Because it forms a breathable layer thanks to its beeswax base, it is important to use Tattoo Aftercare® sparingly on each application for best results. Users have reported a healing period of as little as 2-7 days.
Available in boxes of 24 x 20 g tubs. Also available in single tubs. Recommended Retail R 100
Single unit, Case 24 units